Alex is Operative Director at appliedAI, Europes largest Initiative for the adoption of AI Technology, targeting to advance Germany and Europe towards the AI age. He is convinced that Artificial Intelligence is the last challenge humanity will need to solve. Therefore he and his team work hard on educating companies and the public, on building “Proof of Concepts” and fostering Knowledge Exchange about AI. Companies such as NVIDIA, Cisco, Google, Allianz and Porsche Consulting have already teamed up with appliedAI and its host “UnternehmerTUM” to lift Germany to the AI age.
* ’17: Operative Director at appliedAI
* ’17: Visionary Lead AI & MR at UnternehmerTUM [x]
* ’16: Co-Founder of TECHFEST and FCBayern Hackdays
* ’16: Founder waldmann.ai
* ’15: Project Lead TechTalents at UnternehmerTUM
* ’14: MIT AgeLab Computer Sicence alumni
* ’14: TUM Computer Science alumni